Hi everybody. I thought you might be interested in this Prezi ad.
- Prezi is much better than Powerpoint, etc. in terms of creating engaging, interactive presentations. No doubt.
- Our brains are not “hardwired” for certain kinds of content. There are no wires in our brains. Even if we accept this as a metaphor, our brains change continuously. It’s a misleading one.
- “Our brains” implies all our brains work the same way. Definitely not true.
- The image is cool though, and I think it does represent what’s valuable about the product–its dynamism, its ability to help us think about ideas in new ways.
- Prezi is a good product, stuck in a world of contradictions swirling through what some critics call “neuroculture” and others “neuromania.”